Wednesday, September 19, 2012

While I wait

This waiting game has to undoubtedly be the worst phase in the entire Migration process.

Its been 10 days since my Medicals were sent out - about 7 days since they are supposed to have received it - about 2 days since the RIGHT processing center  "might" have received it - and I am biting my nails!!!!





I have been in and out of various "discussion forums"  such as britishexpats, expat forum, pomsinoz etc.etc....looking for possible answeres/ clues/ outcomes/ timelines etc. etc.



Sadly, there is no certain answer  till i actually get my very own Visa Grant.


They say "Patience is a virtue", and so I patiently "wait"....


While i wait heres  a list of what I am doing in relation to my trip to Oz.


1) Reading up on what to expect on arrival


2) Things to do as soon as I land (www.immi.gov.au has some very helpful books on the topic)


such as tax Number etc.


3) Finding cheap flight options to Oz.


4) Looking at possible job opportunities


5) Reading up on how i can enhance my Resume to meet Australian Lingo.


6) Possible suburbs


7) Last but not least reading up on how to keep my kids entertained :)





"He that can have patience can have what he will. "Benjamin Franklin 

this happens to be my favourite "Patience" quote..... at the moment :)








While I wait - i also happen to be unwittingly thinking of all things Australian :)














Till we meet again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment