Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Brisbane - in consideration

For all the hummmsss and ooooos - we are now wondering if Brisbane might be the place we need to go....

What with all the floods and all ...we really have to have lost it to even contemplate Queensland !!!

But then, name one place in all the wide world that has NO Problems whatsoever...

So , WHY BRISBANE?

1) Weather...lovely, fabulous, not cold - ever....(oh well may be a teeny weeny bit)
2) Tropical weather
3) Widlife
4) Theme Parks (Gold Coast/ Surfers Paradise)
5) Not too far from Sydney or Melbourne - if we ever felt the need or urge to do more sightseeing....




WHY NOT BRISBANE?

1) Fear of floods.....
2) Jobs maybe not as plentiful as Sydney or Melbourne.






3 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I followed yr link from the expats forum. There are very few people who have got positive results from AACA. I am really hoping you will be able to help me.
    1. Your thoughts if degree in Architecture from University from Madras will be assessed positively?
    2. Second, what information did you send to AACA? did u mention that u r currently registered in dubai and india?

    I am really sorry to bother you. But i really hope you will help a fellow applicant. Thank you so much.

    All the best for your upcoming move to Aussie..
    I can be reached at aneshaz@gmail.com. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aneesha,

      All the best in your assessment with AACA.
      Do look at my post on AACA. Most important,is try and contact any Alumni (Archi) friends you may have in Australia and see if they got the assessment done too. That was one of the things I did. If you have positive outcomes on that front - it just makes matters a whole lot easier for you. All my college mates got positive assessments from AACA, including myself.
      I have given a very detailed list of the subjects i studied in Uni and other docs submitted on expatforum itself,- will post on the same here too- as a seperate post on this Blog.
      Hope it helps. Expect my next post sometime today .
      All the best. Do keep me updated.

      Delete
  2. Hey hugh,

    Thank you so much for tht. Appreciate it.. All the best with your move:)
    Anesha

    ReplyDelete