Wednesday, September 12, 2012

The IELTS Results

Hey guys!!

The last i wrote , it was about agents and my IELTS attempt...

I failed to give you an update...

My results came out soon enough :

It went something like this....

Listening - 8.5  
Reading - 8.5
Writing - 8.0
Speaking - 7.5


Overall 8.0 - meaning , my English is pretty darn good!!!
ummm...well, i already knew that DIAC did not :)

I was not happy with my speaking results, but i think it was fair since i contradicted myself (rather dumb really) once and I knew then and there it was not a good thing.

Anyways, alls well that ends well and it was enough to give me additional points to get 65 points to apply for the GSM175 Skilled Independant Visa!!!...phew....


So on to the next step....applying for my Visa.

1 comment:

  1. You got an excellent band score. Your English is truly good. Thanks for inspiring post.
    Best IELTS Institutes in Chandigarh

    ReplyDelete